Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

we're expecting another runner

There were still people I wanted to surprise about our news so I came up with this idea. Since we run a lot, I wanted to have a running theme.


In the running world, races give you a bib number so they can track your time, tag you for pictures, and more. I was going to make a bib number for our picture (for baby) but my friend Jen suggested that we just use a baby bib for the bib number! Win-win! Great idea! And it turned out great!


More pictures!

My friend Jen also took our picture with our new camera!
I was nervous that people might not get it so I'll explain. 0912 is baby's bib number (running number) which also means he is due to arrive in September of 2012 which equals 09-12! Get it?! Good! We used our bib numbers from the marathon we ran last December.

I was about 13 weeks when this picture was taken in March.

We mailed our announements to family and friends in March. Then we made it facebook offical once we told all we needed to tell.
Hopefully baby McBoy will enjoy running as much as we do!

1 comment: