Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

food for finance: week 9/10 WW weigh-in

I am getting close to the end of my 12 week "lose Jonah weight" challenge. After 2 weeks of weight gain, I am proud to say that I had 2 weeks of weight loss!
 
week 8 weight: 145.5
Week 9 weight: 143 (lost 2.5)
week 10 weight: 142 (lost 1)
Goal weight by week 12: 140
Goal weight by July: 129

I've lost a total of 10 pounds in 10 weeks. If I lose 2 more pounds in 2 weeks I get my money back! So thankful my job supports losing weight! I think it has helped by me cutting some of my nursing points. I have dipped a little in milk supply but not so much that I am worried.

Good news is that I ran 3 times last week! Whoot!

And my little J is now turned around in the B.O.B! He helps me gain extra activity points! He's heavy!

Wish me luck these next few weeks...





No comments:

Post a Comment