Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

my 1st mother's day

We traveled to Starkville the Friday night before Mother's Day to meet up with my in-laws who came up on Saturday and brought Mimi.

the 4 generation picture.
 
He loves his Mimi. She loves him too.

Nana and Pops getting some play time in!
 
I love this boy!
 
We came home that night. Then Sunday morning we went to my parents church.

Granny loves to show off J.
 
My bundle of joy!

You can't take enough pictures!

Granddaddy, Granny, and Jonah

Our family
 

I came home and took Jonah for a run and stopped by the swings! He loved it!

 
 

We all had to take pictures!
 
My parents came down to our house that night to go out to eat for Mother's Day.
 
We used our seat over and it was a hit. It is a must have. You get hook toys to it and keep germs away.
 
Happy Mother's Day.
It was a very busy weekend but we got to see everyone. So very thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment