Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

charlie ONE month + Jonah 18 months

April 4th, Charlie turned ONE month old. Help me y'all! I can't take the fast pace of this. 

Sweet boy
His ONE month milestones are here. 
He weighed 9 lbs and 13 oz
22 inches long





My favorite weekly pic. He is my prince!

We had Charlie's 1 month visit plus Jonah's 18 month visit on the same day. It was nuts!
We broke out the double stroller. 

Jonah playing pee-a-boo with charlie!

He had fun! But he didn't have fun getting shots.

Double trouble right here guys. 

Jonah stats for 18 months:
28.2 lbs
32 1/2 inches tall
He is still not really talking. He only says Mama (the most important word, of course!)
He started spoon feeding himself!

I'm really trying to live in the moment and enjoy this stage of my life. I've been so exhausted trying to keep up with both of these boys but I know it won't last long. I love it and get frustrated all at once! But that is what kids to do you. Make you crazy. I would not trade it!

No comments:

Post a Comment