Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

egg-a-palooza

We had the best Easter weekend! 

On Saturday, our church had an Easter egg hunt so I invited the Betts' so that Eli could come and join the fun.

Eli and Jonah with their dads!

The cuties!

Family picture!

He liked to put them in the basket, then take them out.

cutie

in, then out...in, then out

They had fun!

That night, we went to the Easter Eve concert at the Levitt Shell. 
6 week old Charlie and 18 month old Jonah.

Charlie had fun!

Jonah was EVERYWHERE. Kyle had to chase him. I can't even believe that I got this photo with him. While Kyle was chasing him, he ran into our our pediatrician. I think she was a little shocked that we were brave enough to bring both of them!

Besty was a brave sole for coming!

She loved holding Charlie

Jonah will sit for a smoothie

My prince was loving the music.

The next day was Easter.
You can't deny this cuteness in his bunny outfit.

We went to my parents church for Easter. Granny wanted to show off her new grandson.
Jonah was excited to go on another Easter egg hunt!

He had fun (even though he fell and hit his head right before church)

love him!

The family.

My parents came over that night and mom made Easter dinner
I was surprised that Jonah ate it all! 

Charles hanging out.

Easter dinner selfie! Sunday selfie!

It was perfect weather for a perfect Easter weekend. 
He has risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment