Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

facetime

We've had visitors but I think the most exciting time Jonah had was his visit from Lisa in England via facetime! Neither Kyle or I have an iPad or iPhone yet....so Cindy brought over her iPad. What is facetime? Well, I'm sure most of you know but just in case...it is a free service with apple. You can basically "call" someone and see them to talk! We've come a long way since having to use calling cards to call to a different country. Now it's free! I really wish I would have had this when I was in England for 7 weeks when Kyle and I were dating. We spent a lot of money on calling each other. But then again, we could have Skyped! We were too much in love to think of something like that!

Here is our view of Lisa. We got a tour of her cute flat!

She was sick but mustered up some energy to meet Jonah!

Lisa-we had FUN!

Lisa's view (stole these pics from her facebook page!)

Jonah meets Lisa!

Our guest sign in book is a wooden whale that we will hang in Jonah's room. Lisa signed it via facetime!

Lisa even witnessed a diaper change. It was a true visit! Can't wait to facetime again! He's grown so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment