Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

girls night out & basketball champ

To end my October festivities, Betsy invited us to the Junior League Of Memphis Merry Marketplace girls night out. I was so proud-I bought a few Christmas gifts. It did feel a bit weird seeing Christmas stuff out in October.

Shelly-Emily-Amanda-me-Steph-Betsy

That very weekend, Kyle went home to play in a high school alumni basketball tournament that he helped organize. He was in the oldest group. The team he was on graduated from 1999 to 2002. Guess who won? Kyle's team! He beat the boys that just graduated. I asked him what he won. He said pride. I recently just found out that Kyle was a pretty good basketball player back in the day. He was MVP of his district his senior year. I told him if I would've known that when I met him, maybe I would've married him sooner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment