Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

music city bowl

We ended up in Nashville for a 2nd time in December for another football game. Mississippi State was in the Music City Bowl on December 30. We got to Nashville just in time for the pep rally.
There were cowbells everywhere!

Whew, it almost gave me a headache. You'd think I'd be used to it by now!


Crazy fans!

Leah, Kyle and I went to eat Mexican then met up with the rest of the family at a bar to kill time before the game.

Look what we found...

My in-laws know how to play some pool.


SERIOUS pool players! They had a hard time acting serious. Be scared, be very scared!

Bully ended up at the bar! He needed a drink (water, of course). Tony was excited to see him up close and personal.

Mississippi State ended up winning the game.

Afterwards, Kyle and I stayed at my friend Julie's house. Then we got up the next day (New Year's Eve) to come home. It was a fun. fast trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment