Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

steppin all the way to UT-Marin

In February, some of my college friends headed to my alma mater, the University of Tennessee at Martin. The Dane family was so sweet to host us.
 
On the way, Kyle, Jonah and I got caught in traffic so we barely made it for the famous step show. Typically this is an African-American event. But at my college, the black frats & sororities are the coaches for the white ones and we do a step show.
 
We cheered for my sorority! Look at all those alums!
 
circa 2000 Kendall, me, Jennifer
 I did it my senior year and we were awesome! We used flash lights and WOW'ed everyone that year back in 2000! HA! Brings back so many fun memories that I would never trade. I miss college...
 
While we were at the step show, the Danes kept Jonah.


Mr. Dane is teaching Jonah how to be an athletic director since he is the AD for UTM. Jonah is taking notes!
 
The next day we hung out with some more friends.

 
Norah & Jonah got to meet. Carol is one of my very best buds from college/ADPi. This is the only picture I got of Jonah in his UTM onesie...we had to have a wardrobe change at the basketball game...if ya know what I mean!
 
 
Resting from all the eating we did...
 
Miss these ADPi's! Julie & Shelley at the basketball game.
 
Family photo at my college. Since we spend so much time at Kyle's college, it is nice to see Kyle return the favor and dress in Skyhawk swag! Jonah needed an outfit change but at least it is orange.
 

Jonah's 1st sporting event was a UTM basketball game. Proud Mama!

 
We had such a great time and Jonah was great! He slept both nights there. He is a traveling man. Thanks also to the Danes for being a great host. Can't wait to come back!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment