Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

georgia girls

My office mate, April, invited Jen and I down to her parents new lake house in Georgia Labor Day weekend. We had a great girls trip!
Day 1: we relaxed and relaxed.
Day 2: We relaxed and layed out. Later that night, we had a great meal!

Jen is an amazing cook and April's parents have THE perfect kitchen! Jen was in heaven.

While Jen cooked, I hung out in the claw bath tub! (yes I have my clothes on for the photo op!)

I did make the salad! It was yum! We had chicken and potatoes too! And don't forget Jen's strawberry crunch dessert! 

Every morning, Jen and I had a coffee drink. I need one of these in my house. I really need one that makes pumpkin spice lattes year round!

Jen and I went on a hike. We found the lake and some other critters!

On Sunday, we went to visit April's family. Their house was featured in Southern Living. I loved their lake house!

For dinner, April took us to a place so we could try Georgia's BBQ. And I give them props, it was yum!

I kind of felt bad for living it up in the theatre room while the opening weekend of college football was going on. Kyle would've been in heaven in this movie room!


At least I took advantage of it! April's mom called us the divas! I could get used to this.

How cute is April's nephew's room?! ARRRR matey!
All in all, we had a great girl's trip! Thanks to April's family for letting us visit and thanks to April for letting us tag along! I hope to come back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment