Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

all work and no play

The week before Thanksgiving I went to Birmingham, AL with some work people for an early intervention conference. I really enjoy going to conferences. It's easy to feel burnout at work so a conference is the cure to feel refreshed with new ideas!

Barbara Dooley was the keynote speaker. She is the wife of long time George football coach Vince Dooley. Her son Derek Dooley coaches UT football. I blogged earlier about Kyle's experience on the field at the UT-Martin vs Mississippi State football game. I called him the Derek Dooley of MSU. Derek always wears orange pants and Kyle had his maroon pants on during his VIP game experience. In saying all this, I wanted to tell Barbara that I am married to a football fanatic and I feel her pain. But I refrained! She was a great speaker. I could listen to her all day.

We are never silly! 

The girls from work: Kerry-Ulanda-me-Jen-Camille

I even got to see one of my old interns from back in my child life days! Now back to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment