Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

babies, b.o.bs, balls, and bethel

The 2nd weekend in December I did the the Ugly Sweater 5k. Well, I didn't end up walking it becuase the weather looked like it was about to pour rain. Jonah and I hung out and watched all the crazy runners in their tacky sweaters! I borrowed my beautiful sweater from my aunts.

Babies and B.O.Bs


The sea of tackiness!

Later that night we went to Randi's annual Rum Ball Fest to kick off the Christmas season.

My sweet Jonah

Our 1st Christmas tree photo.

Ele and Jonah

When we got home, we put Jonah in front of the tree and he loved it!

He was amazed.

One of this favortie things to do.

His famous lips!

Sunday morning we made it out to my parents church. My mom took Jonah around and I barely saw him! Their church is so sweet. The pastor gave us $50 for a present. They are great to my parents.
Grandpa and Jonah
The also have a breastfeeding station. It's in the nursery and they have a glider with a screen they put up. So glad this is catching on.

What a busy weekend for Jonah.


No comments:

Post a Comment