Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

celeb sighting

My office moved downtown. I never really thought that I'd see any famous people. But back in the spring...I did!

Haley-Ulanda (peeking behind), me, and Steve Nash

We saw NBA star Steve Nash on our way back from getting ice cream. I was a little behind the times as I thought he still played for Dallas! oops! But what I am most proud of is that I knew who he was!! (and that he did play for Dallas!) I know my sports people! He was in town because the Suns were playing the Grizzles. My co-worker Ulanda is the one who noticed him. I am not that observant!

He was sitting with other tall men so I am sure there were other basketball stars at the table. It's easy to know the white guy! ha! He stuck out!

Wonder who I'll see next!

No comments:

Post a Comment