Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

thanksgiving, football, walking, and more

I'm trying to cram all this blogging stuff in to get caught up! So here is what happened in November. Jonah was 13 months. 

Kyle's work sent us to a fundraiser for the DeSoto Family Theatre.

I could not help myself to take our picture on the red carpet!

I was having a big pregnant craving for pumpkin spice pancakes at Brother Juniper's
So we went and I dressed the boys alike for game day! 

The sad news is that they ran out. Why would they do that to a pregnant lady?! But, I had the cinnamon roll pancakes. 2 thumbs up!!!

Then we swung by to see the Perrys and snuggle up with Quinn!

Since Kyle works for a bank, he has all those fun holidays off. Veterans Day was boys day!
Kyle said that Jonah wanted to watch the Dave Ramsey show while he ate his lunch. He looks pretty happy!

Next up: My Uncle Dennis and my dad's birthday are in Nov. We went out to eat to celebrate!
Vicki & Uncle D

My dad not cracking a smile. Maybe that is where Jonah gets it?!

Uncle Jake and Aunt Connie

Granny playing with Jonah

Jonah loving on everyone!

I finally got to go to a football game! 
UT-Martin played U of Memphis. Memphis got beat by us in 2012 and they wanted a re-match! It was a pretty sloppy game. 

Shelly called us and got us an upgrade to the suite! whoo hooo! Good to know people in high places. This happened before to Kyle and the story is hilarious! 
High rollers...

The soon-to-be Whites!
Memphis got their come back. 

Another weekend we went to the Christmas open house in Hernando. 
The leaves were perfect for a photo shoot!

My boys!

And now time for our friends-giving! Kyle already had plans to go to Starkville for a football game. He took Jonah so I could have a break and relax. Nana and Pops did not mind one bit!
I'm already practicing have 2 under 2!

Marianna! She was a great hostess!

Friends-giving turned into a wedding shower. 2 for 1. YAY Adam and Shelly!

food was yummy as always

hanging around

So, Marianna has a man-cave for Andrew and he has a 3D tv. 

 It was amazing to watch Top Gun in 3D!

around 5 months....about 25 weeks

fun with friends! and babies!

We went to another Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's church.
Jonah is so close to walking. He loves to get your hand and walk around. He did that all night with my mom.

Lastly, Jonah had his 1st McCoy Thanksgiving! We had to move it to Starkville because the Egg Bowl was Thanksgiving day. 

And...the night before Thanksgiving, Jonah started WALKING!! Just 4 days shy of 14 months. 
He is happy to enjoy the food this year. 

Grandparents and Great-GrandMimi

Mimi and her grand kids

Jonah loved the food!

Yum!

Touchdown Thanksgiving!

Kyle and Josh dressed alike AND sat by the food. I should've sat there!


Jonah ready to cheer on the Bulldogs! They won this year and get to go to a bowl game. Happy McCoy family. 

We went to happy hour at Starbucks. The cup is empty but Jonah wanted to look like a coffee guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment