Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

33 & pregnant

That's right! Where is my TV show?! HA!
At the end of August I turned 33. I sooo don't look it. But I bet after McBoy gets here I will!

B-day dinner with some friends at Sekisui in midtown. People get really confused when I say I like sushi. I don't like seafood but I like sushi! Mid-town Sekisui has a teriyaki chicken roll to die for and the best veggie rolls! YUM!

This pregnant girl loves ice cream!

My birthday present from Kyle was a night out on the town the week of my birthday. It was our last fancy date before we become a family of three.

He surprised me and took me to eat at Itta Bena. Poor Kyle was sick but went anyway. It was very good and I highly recommend anyone going! It is on Beale Street right above BB King's.

Then he took me to the Orpheum to watch an old movie-Casablanca! He thought we had not seen it but I reminded him that we had. Still good to see it again. "Here's looking at you kid!"

Labor day weekend we went to my parents and my mom made the my annual birthday meal! YUM!


Birthday presents! I got lots of them!

Thanks everyone for making me feel special. I had a great birthday month!

No comments:

Post a Comment