Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

roast and boast

The Bluff City Bulldogs had a competition in Columbus, MS in August. Kyle's mom came down to stay with me help get McBoy's room in order while Kyle was with the team smoking away!

I was not there but I will post the pics the boys took. Here is their facebook page. They are kinda big deal. They have trophies and all!

The set-up

They've won 2nd in ribs twice.


I guess they are looking at other tents?!


 Kyle and Greg-that pig scares me.


 working hard into the night


see those trophies?

Ribs are ready!


        
The team minus Chris.

They entered in a lot more categories than last time.
Results:
Chicken - 18th
Ribs- 9th
Pork- 7th
Brisket- 14th
Overall- 13th / 27 teams competing

They were up against some big name teams and did pretty good! Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment