Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

memphis shower

Next up in August was the Memphis shower. It was the cutest little theme...Whales! It had to be since that is the nursery theme!

They also had a cute sign that said "Whale-come to the shower"!

The hostesses

Presents for McBoy

The cake Randi whipped up. It was a hit!

Cindy, Fergie, Carol

Big boy!

My mom was the winner of the baby game. You got your pin stolen if you said baby. My mom is a master at this game as you can tell from the pins!

Stephanie and Amanda-bible study girls!

Rachel, Jessica, and Katie-my friends I met through Kyle.

Julie, me, Fergie, Carol-ADPi girls!

April, me, Jen

My mom gave me this ring. It says "mom" on it. My dad gave this to my Meme one Mother's Day. She loved it and wore it all the time. Randomly when my mom and Meme were having lunch, my Meme told my mom that when something happens to her, to please get the ring and save it for me (Angie) when she has her 1st child. My Meme died in 2003 and my mom kept her promise. She saved it and gave it to me like Meme told her to. It was really sweet and I felt like my Meme gave it to me herself!

Poor Laurel was not happy.

Kristy gave us this little MSU tie onesie. Kyle loved it.

My ADPi sisters! I love them!

And the pose my mom loves to do. Every picture she HAS to touch the baby.

I was pooped after a fun-filled day!

the Power PIC

And lastly, the Memphis family with some of the moms!

Thanks guys-I had the best time and am feeling VERY blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I am sad I missed your Memphis shower. We will HAVE to get together we the come up to Memphis in Nov!

    ReplyDelete