Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Brock & Roll

In June, Nathan and April tied the knot. It was McBoy's 1st wedding party to be apart of! He had a good time.


Rehearsing

Rehearsal dinner

Opening bridesmaids gifts. Looked how surprised they are! Well...we wrapped our own gifts! ha!


Modeling our cute gift!

Next up: wedding day!

Holly is crazy! The dress fit her fine!

Kyle, the honorary bridesmaid!

The sisterhood of the traveling veil. This is wedding #5 that it has been in!


We took pictures outside. It was hot so the fan helped!

beautiful bride April

me-Kristy-Shelly

We got them a surprise limo! me-Holly-Shelly-Kristy

Shelly and I had to test out the limo!

The Brocks!

April tried to not let all the ADPi's sing to her. I refused...and so we sang. It is tradition!

Sorority sisters! We love Alpha Delta Pi

Our Memphis family!

My mom

McBoy is growing! He danced too!

The Perrys

The Betts

I loved April's wedding favors. Such a cute idea for a photo booth! And cute caption: Brock and Roll!

 We're so cute!

Mom, me, and Fergie!

Congrats April and Nathan! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment