Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

london olympic party 2012

I love the Olympics! As much as Kyle loves Mississippi State sports, I love the Olympics that much. These athletes are the best of the best. I don't care what sport is on, I love to watch it.

We had an Olympic opening ceremony party at our house to start off the games.


Kristy came is full USA gear.

Gooooo London!

The girls feeling McBoy kick.

Kyle not excited about the show.

My sad face looks mean. London-Beijing called and wants their opening cermonies back.

Jason and Shelly not impressed with London.

Cindy decided to show off some of her Olympic skills since the show was not up to par. Equestrain anyone?!

Jen started doing hair.

Finally, the USA took the stage!

YAY! USA, USA, USA!

We had our hopes to high but the rest of the Olypmics were fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment